2019 CLE: Timeless Tips
Join us on Thursday, May 2nd for the Seventh Annual Timeless Tips from the Bench and Bar CLE at the Indianapolis Marriott North, 3645 River Crossing Parkway, Indianapolis. Approximately 20 distinguished speakers will be presenting in a fast-paced, 15 to 20 minute “TED Talk” format.
This year’s event features two United States Circuit Judges of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, the Honorable Michael B. Brennan and the Honorable David F. Hamilton pictured below.
The following individuals have also confirmed their participation in this year’s CLE:
Indiana Supreme Court:
- Honorable Steven H. David
Indiana Court of Appeals:
- Honorable Robert R. Altice, Jr.
- Honorable Cale J. Bradford
- Honorable Elaine B. Brown
- Honorable Melissa S. May
- Honorable Patricia A. Riley
- Honorable Margret G. Robb
Indiana Tax Court:
- Honorable Martha B. Wentworth
Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission:
- Honorable G. Michael Witte
Other Guest Speakers:
- Honorable Theodore R. Boehm, Former Indiana Supreme Court Justice
- Attorney Lee C. Christie, Cline Farrell Christie & Lee, P.C.
- Attorney David K. Herzog, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Attorney John R. Maley, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Attorney Guy A. Relford, The Law Offices of Guy A. Relford
- Attorney John C. Trimble, Lewis Wagner, LLP
- Cartoonist Gary Varvel, Retired IndyStar Editorial Cartoonist
- Attorney James H. Voyles, Jr., Voyles Vaiana Lukemeyer Baldwin & Webb
Participants will receive up to six hours of continuing legal education, including one hour of ethics. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon dessert, beverages and parking are all included in the $300 registration fee!
Click here for information on sponsoring a table at the event.